-->

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm sick and tired


...Why it's hard to make people understand you??....
...Why they always pretend that they understand you better than others??...

...I'm sick and tired of the hiding behind the walls of lies..
...I'm sick and tired of being who people want me to be...

...I'm sick and tired of it all...
...They just don't get it...
...But that doesn't mean that i'm going to stop...
...Because, most likely, i won't...

...I'm breaking their heart...
...I just don't feel the same about them anymore...
...It's not them..it's me...
...I have so much going through my head...


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!


...UNDERSTAND ME BETTER...
...TRUST ME you are the last person i want to hurt...
...I don't want you to start hating me...
...Just because i try to be honest on what i'm felling right now...
...Why should i lie to the person that i love and care so much??...

...Actually...
...You don't...
...You
don't really understand me...



0 comments: