-->

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

THaNX a LoT


Sory if u TERread this
But i have the right to say

I noe u're my gud frend
Love to hear bile u bebel
Love bile u xsegan nk share problem ngan i
I noe our relationship ni mcm anjing and kucing
Huhu
Always btekak about issues yg remeh temeh
U plak suke nyanyi right

Thnx

But u noe
I love someone else
I noe u like me, love me mybe
Cause u've say it too many times
But i only love our friendship
Xsalah right nk berkawan...sometimes ur idea tu merepak tp make sense
Thnx

I noe u marah
Cause of the decision i've made
But u have to understand that i love someone sooooo much
Xde intention lgsung nk sakitkan hati u

I noe u mrajuk, marah
But it's ok
Da bape hari u xtext me means u dpt terima semua
Thnx cause u said that u change a lot cause of me

I only hope that our friendship kekal
But its ok if u dont want it
U pernah kta if kt xde special relationship, u xkisah bkwn pun
Tp yg jadi sebaliknyer
Huhu

Watever pun Thanx a lot
Semoga u bahagia.......

9 comments:

youramoi said...

it's good u terus berterus terang =)
somepeople don't,takde keberanian sebab takut frienship tu hilang.

zara said...

owh honey.. he'll understand and as long as time goes by, he'll eventually get over it. :)

:: g3n :: said...

yeah...
gotcha!!

mUTe said...

Hanging there girl.. Cheers!!!

Suke toha.... haha.

YuYuN said...

manje: actually kt xmo hilang frenship dsbbkan kt da bpunye..kt bkn xtaw jga diri..huhu

YuYuN said...

zara: thnx zara..i hope soo

YuYuN said...

gen: i told u before rght??

YuYuN said...

mute: love toha muchest!

YuYuN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.